Most popular home theater receivers
Onkyo TX-RZ830 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Thx-certified select theater Reference power 120W Channel. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0. 08% THD, 2 Ch. Driven, FTC) and 250 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Ch. Driven)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback through 5. 2. 4 or 7. 2. 2 channels with 11. 2 multichannel pre-outs and processing for 7. 2. 4-Ch playback with an external stereo power amp
- Your Onkyo receiver can now be part of your existing Sonos home sound system, or the start of a new one. Instantly upgrade the music streaming capability of your home theater receiver with Sonos connect and a free firmware update.
- Hdmi 7 in (rear), Main out, and Sub/zone 2 out supporting 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT. 2020, and HDCP 2. 2 pass-through/ 1 front HDMI for convenience
- Powered zone 2 and powered zone 3 speaker outputs, zone 2 and zone 3 pre-/line-level outputs with DACs for digital and analog Audio playback
- Rz build quality: dynamic Audio amplification with 5 hz-100 kHz frequency response, high current power supply and extra-large customized block capacitors for instant power
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.