Most popular home theater receivers
Comparing Denon AVR-X4500H and Sony STRDN1080
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 125W per channel with 11.2 channel processing
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D, DTS Virtual:X and AL32 Processing
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility
- Read more
- Supports Dolby Atmos 3D and DTS:X object-based surround sound up to 7.1ch
- 7.2 Ch. A/V Receiver (165 W x 7 @ 6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.9%), plus powered 2nd zone and available 3rd zone connectivity and control
- 4K HDR compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support. Tuner Features : Preset Channel (FM/AM) TTL30 (30/minus)
- Can accept bare wire or spades. Can accept 12 to 18 AWG speaker wires.
- Color coded black/red rings for maintaining proper polarity
- Secure, positive contact with binding posts
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.